The Association called "Wings to Fly" NGO, has an unlimited duration and non-profit direct or indirect, is democratic, non-partisan and non-denominational, a voluntary and exclusive aim of social solidarity and direct action, personal and free of its members work in the field of protection of children's rights in the world in respect of the law 266/91 and Art. 10 of Legislative Decree no. 460/97 for non-profit organizations of social utility. Therefore, it is proposed to carry out any type of initiative to protect the rights and legitimate interests of every human being, with special attention to those who live in conditions of social marginality in those areas forgotten in Italy, Africa, of ' and Europe than any other part of the world. This is pursued through time to the stimulus of the Institution Italian and European Community for interventions by them due under the applicable laws or even those permitted for reasons of expediency in the context of administrative discretion; promote a culture of legality and Responsibility, connected with the knowledge of the duties and rights of the citizen; overseeing the functioning of the institutions, through its political action of the Association but divorced from any interference by party or other political organizations or movements.
"Wings to Fly" has as its primary mission and objective "Helping Children Suffering" by concrete actions and projects aimed, above all, to the vital needs and urgent. At the same time, through cultural exchanges and partnership, designed to promote and make known, in a constructive manner, culture and tragedies resulting from war and oppression suffered by countries plagued as "Earth Mother Africa" Asia, South America, and not only ... , using the universal language of music (all), images, photography, books, multimedia works, the videos truth, short films, and paper printed with clear references and content related to the themes of solidarity, peace, justice and freedom that takes account of intercultural and interreligious dialogue, respect for the dignity of every person on earth, means:
· Activate bodies concerned with cultural, sporting, recreational and welfare; implement collaborations with national and international organizations, both public and private; fulfill all economic activities necessary or useful for the achievement of social goals, and therefore may seek and obtain financial support and conventions public and private organizations and resort to any form of funding and credit to ensure the specialized medical care, rehabilitation and access to appropriate facilities for the social rehabilitation of people in need.
· Connect and represent at local, national and international groups and member organizations;
· Return to childhood in poor countries, due dignity and ensure through contacts with the health institutions of humanitarian medicine and the right to health to seriously ill children and equal opportunities in life without discrimination by gender, ethnicity, religion and political beliefs;
· Study and implement development projects aimed at supporting the child in his family and social context, following a perspective of partnership at local level;
· Implement support or sponsorships, which have as their purpose to give, over time, autonomy to those who are helped and are followed by a contact in the area;
· Encourage opportunities for discussion and exchange of experiences between the groups and member organizations;
· Carry out studies, research and surveys on the realities of the world's poorest and most disadvantaged and missions that operate on those territories;
· Efforts to raise awareness of the duties of solidarity via the spread of news about the realities poorest and most disadvantaged in the world, with particular attention to the vast territory in sub-Saharan Africa;
· Consistently provide opportunities for training and deployment of volunteers in locally within the framework of international cooperation programs in order to foster the exchange of experiences.
· To undertake any other initiative that meets the purpose of the association.
In addition, the Association "Wings to Fly" will establish contacts with national and international institutions in charge, that will support fully and adequately planned and logistical support in favor of orphans, street, soldier, sick, exploited and abused, in a framework of absolute respect for the rule of law and respect for human rights. "Wings to Fly" will, also, to facilitate and enhance the development of associations and persons concerned with humanitarian aid targeted gifts of various kinds and the fight against child exploitation and underdevelopment, in constant growth in the poorest countries and wretched of the earth: everything for the good of individuals. The Association carries out these activities not-for-profit and not carry out activities other than those institutional except those directly connected to them.